Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dark Phoenix 2019 Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 264)

Just saw the dark phoenix x-men movie.

Lunar boss kidnaps kids from their family puts them in his garden/asylum/school/prison, erases their memory so they dont remember them and turns them into weapons to fight his wars.

The mark/gene of the beast/black goo was shown also here and how we are at war on the inside with it and we will never be free until we purify our bloodlines from it.

Oh and like in venom movie it came from space/moon.

Nasa was destroyed as fraud in the beginning on how its rockets are not meant/capable for elevation=going to space but only for short acceleration and how military planes can go as high its rockets go.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Couple more things i noticed from the dark phoenix movie.

When raven died wheel chair lunar boss said, she still exists, she lives through me(in my hive mind/cerebro/moon symbolism!).

And a new girl was shown that could mind control like professor x and right before she died her name was revealed to be selene=moon in greek!

Moon=cerebro=mind controlling humans symbolism!

There was also the intel from robocop 2014 and riddick dark fury how when they come for the lunar boss he will wake us up to fight his war.

Thanks to snowpiercer the train in dark phoenix i noticed to symbolize the earth and all of us asleep and imprisoned inside and with our powers suppressed.

That race that was demonized in dark pfoenix was the one that was genocided by the black goo and was trying to resurrect their race and destroy the black goo if they cant control it.

The scene where professor x wakes up jean to fight his war was identical to the robocop one.

And i always wondered how mystique who was evil in the old x-men movies was so good around professor-x and the answer is he was doing to her exactly what he did to jean and that was mind control the hell out of her.

-The mind of a psychic
is a fragile thing.
It takes only the slightest tap
to tip it in the wrong direction.
I had to make adjustments
to her mind when she was young.
-What kind of adjustments?
-Scaffolding.
Walls, rather,
to keep out all the trauma.
-What did you do to her, Charles?
-I saved her.

This gives away he was doing the same scaffolding and mind control/programming to all the kids in his asylum.

Professor x even revealed here that he was the evil one all along, not to remind in logan he genocided all the x-men.

He reminded me also the pedophile asylum boss from deadpool 2.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP