Users Online Now: 1,751 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 495,711
Pageviews Today: 762,078Threads Today: 294Posts Today: 3,921
08:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Insider: Saudi drone attacks orchestrated by U.S forces to blame Iran for excuse to attack.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work in the military. I have a high security clearance. I have first hand knowledge that we staged these attacks for the sole purpose to blame Iran and get the world's approval to go in and what we call " flip it " the government.

Myself and a 4 star general have been opposed about going into Iran but there is an agenda and Iran and North Korea are in it.

It doesnt matter who are president is or what political leaders we have. There is another source of these agendas. We call them " They ". " They " never go to any of our meetings but are present via phone conferencing or through messengers. " They " never speak just an open conferencing line while we have high security briefings.

In my opinion they are who control this world and we all even our own President are pawns to them. They control it all. There are other forces out there that interfere with the agenda.

Apparently, the agenda is too large for our brains to understand. What might seem like a bad deal for us Americans or the world is in fact beneficial for our species as humans and the remaining life on this planet.

It also seems " They " are creating what many al a One World Order for a presentation of a lifetime of some kind of massive armada arrival of beings from space.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP