Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Feast of Trumpets Rapture - 30th of September 2019
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is Bobbie Costar's Rapture dream:

"When I was around 15 years of age the Lord came to me and told me I would not see the age of 50. Well I thought I guess I will die before I turn 50. Okay I have years so no problem. I thought about it here and there throughout my lifetime but I had years to go. As I was raising my children I thought about it and thought ,well they will be grown and be able to live without me. Right after that I was given a dream. In this dream an angel came to me in a kitchen I had never seen. He asked me if I wanted the things of this world or the things of God. I in return said this world has nothing to offer me. The Angel then replied and told me that when the horn blows be ready. The Angel left me and the horn blew then I was taken. I knew then I would be raptured instead of dying before I turned 50. April of this year I was given another dream.
This time it was Emmanuel "God with us" he called me. The Lord said that he had a very expensive gift for me but it wasn't here yet. I awoke and asked him what he meant by the dream. The Lord came to me through the day in bits and pieces. The first time he came he asked me " What do you get for yout birthday?" Gifts. He went quiet. Then later in the day he came again and said " What is the most expensive gift I could give to you?" Well you dying on the cross was priceless. He said, But I have done that. "What else could I give you?" I said that the rapture would be priceless as well. The Lord went quiet again. He came again later in the day, but this time he proclaimed " BEFORE TWILIGHT OF YOUR BIRTHDAY I AM COMING FOR MY BRIDE!" Okay now my birthday is just another day to me. If I'm lucky my kids might take me to dinner or I will get a birthday phone call. So I asked the Lord what's so important about my birthday? The Lord told me to look it up. So I did. To my surprise my birthday is on the day of FEASTS OF TRUMPETS. September 30th at 10:36 in the morning after twilight. This will also be my 50th birthday and I have moved to the house with the kitchen in my rapture dream..."

This is my timeline analysis:

9:00 AM in Jerusalem on the 30th of September 2019 is 1:00 AM where Bobbie lives in the United States.

12:00 Noon in Jerusalem on the 30th of September 2019 is 4:00 AM where she lives.

3:00 PM in Jerusalem on the 30th of September 2019 is 7:00 AM where she lives.

Bobbie was told that: "BEFORE TWILIGHT OF YOUR BIRTHDAY I AM COMING FOR MY BRIDE"

On Bobbie's birthday, twilight, is at 7:20 AM in the morning.

Based on the above information we should be expecting the Rapture to occur, either in the morning [9:00 AM], or at 12 Noon, or in the evening [3:00 PM] according to Jerusalem's time, on Monday the 30th of September, 2019!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP