Users Online Now: 1,673 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,995
Pageviews Today: 161,038Threads Today: 36Posts Today: 607
01:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Civil unrest soon if Trump is impeached?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message @sandysfaves
41m41 minutes ago

I just saw a tweet with a Trump supporter "promising" a civil war if Trump is impeached. I'm guessing a civil war won't happen but for sure high violence protests will explode around an impeachment event.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

@NW_2006
3h3 hours ago

I will say this... If.. and that’s a big if.. the impeachment process goes through to where Trump is impeached.. There will be a Civil War. The People elected him and they won’t stand by and let it just happen.

@BrendaKBlue
3h3 hours ago

@SpeakerPelosi You have single handily messed up! Mark my words if Trump is impeached a Civil War will happen because people want him as President! Oh.. and I think all these witch-hunts should be taken out of every Dumbocrats salary and stop spending Taxpayers money!

@mbredwine
4h4 hours ago

If SOMEONE would just PLEASE explain to me EXACTLY why Trump is being IMPEACHED then I will STOP preparing for CIVIL WAR!!!

@dale1chair
4h4 hours ago

I said it before, if Trump is impeached (as Hillary and dirty cops go free), you will literally see a civil war in this country! Who’s with me?

@websitenut
6h6 hours ago

Formal #Impeachment inquiry is about to begin

I’m excited and afraid

I wonder what trump crazies out there are going to start shooting? They are looking for a civil war. They are heavily armed. trump told them to do this if he was impeached.

Everyone be safe, be aware, watch.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP