Users Online Now: 2,143 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,224,299
Pageviews Today: 1,670,758Threads Today: 427Posts Today: 7,035
01:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seattle 11/03/2019 - High Watch Date - Stay Vigilant Friends!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'll copy and paste what I commented on this video's comment section:

Adam Gray
Adam Gray
1 second ago
You know, Shaking My Head Productions, I am not much into Numerology. I find Numerology to be dangerously close to using Corrupt Magick. unfortunately Numerology is also very closely used in Corrupt Magick. So yeah... if you want to understand what the Magickal Corrupt beings are doing and planning on doing here on Earth at least you need to have at least some understanding of Numerology.

However, how many Truthers managed to connect the 9/11 dots prior to 9/11? I don't think there were any Truthers back then who successfully connected the 9/11 dots till it was much too late to do anything about 9/11. It's quite possible that through the Illuminati's use of geoengineering, HAARP, and even outright nuclear weapon usage they will set off a cascade failure in the Earth's crust in America's NorthWest Subduction Zone. Since nuclear weapons were used to help vaporize the Two Towers and turn the WTC area hot for many, many years to come don't think the Illuminati will not use nuclear weapons to cause a cascade failure in the Northwest's Subduction Zone.

The Northwest Subduction Zone Cascade will entail:

1. The subduction zone itself collapsing. It will collapse under the weight of all of that Pacific Ocean above it. Remember, water is very heavy too.

2. From here a massively tall tsunami will form. It may not reach a mile or higher since the NW Subduction Zone is so close to the U.S. and Canada. However, the sheer velocity of the inbound Pacific Ocean waters will most likely cause a tsunami that will easily go more than a hundred miles inland.

3. The weight of this tsunami will cause a massive weight to hit fairly close to the Rockies before rebounding back to the Pacific Ocean. Remember what's creating the Rockies? The North American and Pacific Ocean Plates are meeting there. The tsunami most likely will cause the Pacific Ocean Plate to greatly shift. It won't matter much in what direction now.

4. The nuclear detonations in the NW Subduction Zone will have caused massive shockwaves to go in every way possible. With the tsunami and water weight in addition to the Pacific Ocean Plate making a significant move or series of significant moves all the while the Yellowstone caldera most likely will be forced to fully erupt.

5. From here the new fault lines that have been developing for years now in Oklahoma, Texas, and other fracking heavy States will be torn asunder. These new fault lines most likely will become mere extensions of the New Madrid Fault line in the eastern U.S.

6. Yellowstone's full eruption will most likely cause 10.0+ levels of seismic energy eastward causing the New Madrid Fault line to fully trigger. Virtually the entire East Coast all the way to much of the Southwest in Fracking Country will be up to completely reconfigured. No more skyscrapers or even intact buildings including homes for roughly half of the U.S.

7. I don't doubt one bit the full triggering of the New Madrid fault line will trigger up to a series of sizable or greater tsunamis to strike all of Europe's and Africa's western shores. Remember what happened in #3? Chances are that'll happen to a greater extent in Europe due to the mountain ranges there. Every European country will be so completely devastated that they will simply die off within a decade's time. Something similar will happen to us Americans because we're physically bigger than Europe.

Even if the Northwest Subduction Zone Cascade ceases after devastating all of Europe all of Western Civilization has been ruthlessly extinguished by the Illuminati. The survivors most likely will happily submit to Luciferian control in order to get their lives back before all Hell broke loose on Earth.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP