Users Online Now: 1,480 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 114,850
Pageviews Today: 201,512Threads Today: 83Posts Today: 1,439
02:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject EVERYTHING Jesus said IS TRUTH. He SAID "I am the SON OF GOD".
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I agree.

So what?

Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78021122

EVERYTHING Jesus said IS TRUTH.

He SAID "I am the SON OF GOD".

Mark 14:61-62

61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 9

35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Luke 22

67 Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:
68 And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go.
69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 19:7 The Jevvs answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

---------------------------------------------

1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
-----------------------------------------------

IF Jesus is God Himself, then the phrase "Son of God" should not even exist.

God Himself has no need for the words or phrases...

"the Father"
"my Father"
"our Father"
"your Father"

God Himself wouldn't refer to His Kingdom as "the kingdom of God"...it would be "My Kingdom".
 Quoting: TheLordsServant

The Je,ws answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78021122

KJV

John 19:7 The Jevvs answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
 Quoting: TheLordsServant

I agree.

So what?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP