Users Online Now: 2,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 483,743
Pageviews Today: 842,831Threads Today: 411Posts Today: 6,104
09:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zakk update- its still getting worse - Face touching, audio failing, laughing and mocking and denial of it while they do it
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You cant not see it and hear it, and see they are trained to do it and deny it, thus you can hear it. Also, by face touching them back, you can see them tick. Today its all the sniffing you can get and all the wrong talking and lizard noises... you can get, complete with denial of anything going on. do it back to them and you can see it and hear it.

Next, whatever this is people called it 'cellophane' back in 2003 when it began, they said the layer of 'stuff' surrounding people, all around them is called 'cellophane', anyway, this is probably what they meant by 'aura' in the bible. what they were and are is an image of a human with a freemason robot and lizard in it... and other things around them, on them and in them.

By touching the middle finger to face, it gives you some kind of power. So, touch middle finger to face and sing (losing to them, like they just did live at the library) and then make a hand sign, the cut in half motion.

its not a sniffing battle in the library, the face touchers are sniffing over and over and when I sniffed back they sniffed more.

also, they love nothing more then to be on the phone and sing 'hello' when I walk in the room.... I sing 'hello, fbi, kill them all back at them' - see, another sniff.

Also, the face toucher across from me face touched me and got mad I joked it and then it began playing with its wrist. So , face touch them, and when they face touch back, play with your wrist.

... then touch your fingers together on your hand, that means waste of time.

sniff sniff sniff... you cant not hear the3 sniffing today at the library and see the employee at hte desk doing lizard talk.

sniff.

Also, whatever this cellophane is, it surrounds them and you can see they are all linked and there is some kind of cellophane to cellophane communication going on, and this is visible via white flashes... I have shown people these white flashes.. so.. wtf ever, its real.

Next, the audio failing and laughing... as I walked into mcdonalds, you could hear the laughing, non human and sick, and then hear complete non human gurgling an d audio failing and then see face touching and then laughing.. and when I point it out...(problem , shit from the background live) ... when I point it out they do it more, laugh back and you can see them tick... face touch back and you can see them get mad..

but remember , at all costs, nothing is going on, AND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED.

SNIFF SNIFF AND MORE SNIFFING.

This is exactly why I wrote down whats real from 2003 to now, to their faces. they are doing both, and denying it while they do it, and now browser failing and ticking while working me, in front of everyone.

verify
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP