Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Propaganda when I was in school
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now, I realize they probably all do this in 2019, but back when I went through it, it was a 90% foreign funded program through Yale in the 80s and 90s.

We'd watch movies in which radicals were always the heroes and the industry/governments were always the bad guys who were mean and directly attacking the little children of the radicals. Guerrilla warfare tactics would have to be used to win.

And there would be long heavily radicalized lectures given by women's liberation blah and united front bleh, and black panther's r'us, etc. Tactics would be discussed. So would angry feelings.

Anyone that the process sorted out as a useful future radical would get scurried away by the organizers.

And if that wasn't bad enough, I was being dragged along by one of the organizers. We were "family." So, then I'd end up a couple of blocks away at a faculty lecture series in which they invited the most knowledgeable experts of every field in to discuss how their field could be used in guerrilla warfare. These were deep discussion panels, followed by smaller group discussions, and attended by the people who teach future leaders. And hidden away in a room on the right at the end of the main hall were a group of mid-twenties seedy looking grad students listening in - with equipment - to every group discussion going on in all of the rooms on that hall, probably waiting for someone to say something of interest.

And if that wasn't bad enough, I also spent a good eight or so semesters of my life being dragged to social justice discussion groups, all with their own assigned classrooms and hours right on campus, with the same people "popping in and then happening to lead the discussion" who had been organizing the radical movie nights.

And if that wasn't bad enough. Some of these same organizers were also hanging out for a much more special "movie night" over in the social sciences building. These were considered research and students were participating for extra credit and other goodies. They were being drugged (seemingly with research consent) and having their reactions to violent war movies analyzed (first there was a baseline done with a non-violent movie, same drugs). Did it stop at analyzing? I doubt it stopped anything short of full brainwashing. But that's just my two cents.

Keep in mind, though, this was Yale. Some of our current world leaders were there back when they were young impressionable minds. Some of our future ones are still there today. And many of our spooks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP