Users Online Now: 2,145 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 567,249
Pageviews Today: 980,436Threads Today: 417Posts Today: 6,890
12:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My killer coffee recipe...and what's yours?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The elixir of life...coffee! Coffee is so vital that the beans are the #2 worldwide international commodity after oil.

This recipe is for 16 ounces of coffee.

Boil 14 ounces of water keeping 2 ounces of spring water in measuring cup.

2 tablespoons coffee grounds in measuring cup

Add boiling water to measuring cup.

Stir with bamboo shishkabob stick or wooden spoon, not metal or plastic. Focus on the swirling coffee and ask a couple times, "Why do I love discovering what's between me and loving kindness?" This allows you to turn your killer coffee into lover's coffee.

Use a 24-ounce porcelain or ceramic cup (no paper, plastic or styrofoam)

Add a large quartz crystal to your cup big enough that you won't accidentally swallow it.

Add the following to your cup:

Sprinkle stevia to taste (Sweet Leaf brand is the one I use.) Don't overuse pure stevia or your coffee can taste metallic. Sweet Leaf has inulin in it which prevents that from happening unless way to much is used.

5-6 shakes of ginger

2 cranks of black pepper

1-2 shakes of turmeric (the pepper and turmeric are to help with joints and memory not for taste)

smother turmeric with cinnamon powder to mask the taste of the turmeric)

2 shakes of Himalayan salt

Two thin pats of salted Irish grass fed butter

Use a filter to pour the coffee into your cup.

Add 8-10 ounces of raw milk.

Add raw or organic honey to add body and stir.

Be prepared to feel like this guy: :5a:

Now it's your turn. What's your favorite DIY recipe? Or your favorite coffee shoppe coffee name?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP