Users Online Now: 1,654 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 535,433
Pageviews Today: 933,288Threads Today: 366Posts Today: 6,736
11:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Re: Father Henri Boulad: The limits of the duty of hospitality and islam
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message translation
PÈRE BOULAD: MY POSITION IS TO ENCOURAGE ALL THOSE WHO HAVE THE COURAGE TO RESIST THE ISLAMISATION OF EUROPE

Is not the treatment of the migration crisis in Hungary contradicting the gospel that says you have to welcome the foreigner?
We have the duty to welcome the foreigner and to give him the maximum of possibilities to integrate, so that he builds the country at the same time as himself. But I think there is a threshold of tolerance to the reception. . I can maybe take ten or fifteen, but from a moment, I have to say stop. It's not inhumanity, it's just common sense Especially if they do not want to integrate into Europe.
We can not welcome everyone, all the misery of the world, when this threatens your inner equilibrium, that of your homeland, your family, your environment, your culture, your heritage, and your values.
My point of view is that there are limits to the duty of hospitality. For example, if a boat that can take twenty people takes two hundred, every two hundred will sink. So I have the duty to limit . Islam is by definition political and radical, it has defined itself like that for 14 centuries .
I think Victor Orban is very courageous in his strong position to save the legacy of his country and Europe in the face of this crazy immigration to Europe, a position he holds despite all the criticism and the media campaign against him. I salute his courage and sincerity.
Is true Islam not moderate? who wanted precisely to reform Islam by putting forward Meccan verses, which are tolerant and open, contrary to the verses Medinois which were privileged by the thinkers of Islam in the X
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP