Users Online Now: 1,739 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 575,676
Pageviews Today: 900,743Threads Today: 359Posts Today: 4,910
09:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've been at my gym for 11 years and still haven't found a girlfriend.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message People see me as a regular there. I talk to guys girls men and women people of all ages. Old people included. But when it comes to girls my age 20s to 30s. They refuse to look at me. If I say hi they say hi back I think of it as a good sign. I ask them if they're new at the gym. They go yes. They give me their name then they walk away. I don't get to get to know them right away. I'm probably just some ugly guy to them. I am not the best looking guy in the world but I'm still trying to find someone. I don't have a car or any bars around me. just the gym. Any serious advice for a ugly guy to meet a woman in the gym without coming out awkward?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP