Users Online Now: 1,705 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 850,847
Pageviews Today: 1,394,565Threads Today: 548Posts Today: 8,838
02:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE SPARTAN PROJECT-Anyone else have a disturbing dream about this military program?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE SPARTAN PROJECT

I just had an extremely disturbing, lucid dream about "THE SPARTAN PROJECT".

Let me preface this by saying I Googled "I had a dream about the Spartan Project" and found this:

[link to halo.fandom.com (secure)]

"The SPARTAN Programs are a series of UNSC projects designed to create generations of physically, genetically, technologically, and mentally superior 'supersoldiers' as a special fighting force within the UNSC Military."

OKAY, so this completely freaked me out since I haven't played video games in about 20 years and I have no idea about anything to do with the game Halo. It made me post this thread.

The dream is pieced together but I remember some key details:

I was in what seemed like a deep underground military type base with other people, civilians, and we were being experimented on. Some of the other test subjects were coming up to me saying if I found out "any new information from the hacked computer systems I was able to access." I told them I was OK with computers but had no idea about hacking government systems and asked where we were.

The other test subjects then started to call me a liar and said I was compromised again, that my memory was erased or that I had "compartmentalized personality disorder". Then a female doctor/scientist had a security team put ankle and wrist restraints on all of us.

After we were lined up in a row, medical tubes were hooked up all in our skin in a row almost like Human Centipede and everyones blood was flowing in and out of the tubes mixing and draining together. It was so disturbing when I woke up my hand actually hurt where one of the tubes was inserted.

wtf

After that I remember a woman from "The Gore Corporation" or something like that say she was an insider...a double agent...and that she was there to expose what was going on. I started crying and kept saying I was so scared and I had no idea where I was.

I remember The Spartan Project was then on the news and it was sold to a Chinese oligarch which gave me a feeling of doom deep inside my gut that things were going to be even worse.

The end of the dream I remember seeing on the news briefcases of paperwork being brought to capital hill from that woman who runs Gore Industries and she was going to expose all the messed up stuff going down there.

hiding

I have had some disturbing lucid dreams before but this tops most of them. Sometimes I'm able to continue dreams at a later date almost like a storyline...so if something else like this comes up I wanted to have a record online of where to continue it.

Has anyone else had a dream similar to this? How is it possible I could dream of something I had no knowledge of before with some of the facts blending into a video game I never played?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP