Users Online Now: 2,525 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,198,131
Pageviews Today: 2,309,966Threads Today: 1,077Posts Today: 20,200
11:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE ONE TRUTH. NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message One of RichieFromBoston's better videos. If you're wondering how I've been so accurate and so intelligent about nearly everything I've ever said on this forum it's because I also watched those defunct YouTube channels RichieFromBoston describes. Years ago when there wasn't much online censorship against the various Truths out there. Now we're on the cusp of losing our free Internet forever. So much Internet censorship is happening across the board so fast and so often you literally do not know who will be affected and when as well.

What will you do when everything you've come to know on the Internet has been censored and even Revised by the Leftists/Communists' Revisionist teams? Will you go play your video games that have been thoroughly taken over by these same Leftists/Communists? Will you go watch TV that has been thoroughly taken over by these same Leftists/Communists? Will you just sit there stare at a wall for hours on end at a time because it's the last private frontier? Guess again! The cops have had for years the surveillance technologies to pinpoint where you are at any given time, what you're doing, what you're talking about should you be talking, and with the advent of that mind reading technology used at various airports nowadays chances are the cops use that same technology, or an enhanced version. You have no privacy even in your own head anymore.

Even the YouTube channels who are neutral parties in essentially everything and go their own ways are being censored and crushed by YouTube. DTube and the other YouTube alternatives will eventually do the same censoring if they are not permanently taken offline.

I am saying these things just to let you know there is no legitimate hope anymore for you, me, or the rest of us chattel, in staying neutral. We're currently in maybe the middle, or closing stages of "Choose your Side!". If you're undecided or refusing to choose a Side you'll suffer so much more than those who actually do choose a Side. Choosing a Side isn't for the faint of Heart either. This is as deadly of a choice as life itself is deadly. Choose wisely for you may not choose another Side without grave repercussions later on. So if RichieFromBoston can help you to find Yeshua/Jesus Christ then so be it. The same for any other YouTuber and/or other true Christian out there.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP