Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mars Apparently Had A Planet Of The Apes War
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It wasn't my discovery and I'm not providing any links because you can do it yourself. Unless Youtube or NASA erases it, you can do exactly what I did. There is a boulder with a pecked out sculpture of an apeface. Anyone with half a noggin can recognize it because the face is completely there. But especially Archaeologists and Artists will recognize that it wasn't pecked out by nature. All I did was to copy it straight from NASA and paste it into WORD where I enlarged it and just sharpened it. So it wasn't Photoshopped. Now there are other pecks surrounding the ape features, but those did not erase the eyes, ears, the snout, perhaps the mouth, and the shape of the head. Changes in ancient Human Dynasties nearly always accompanied destruction of faces in their art. So either it was weathered or the Martians intentionally destroyed their works. Good luck finding what I did on your own.
If they intentionally destroyed it then why? And how did they miss this thing? How will Humans react to this? That is a question.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP