Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WARNING: Mirena IUD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have had the Mirena IUD for about 15 months now. I had it put in 3 months after I had my son, before I had a regular period. I haven't had a period since before I got pregnant. I thought this was great. No more pills everyday and no more period. I was wrong. I have been having servere anxiety since. Stressed about EVERYTHING. Lethargic and low energy so much so that simply picking something up off the floor is a huge chore. I have such a low sex drive that I never want to have sex, ever. I have extreme brain fog and can't think clearly. My ability to concentrate and articulate myself properly is completely GONE. I thought I had "mommy brain" or that it was postpartum. It's 15 months later, and it's been way too long for it to be that. I did some research and found ALOT of people saying the same thing. I'm now scared so bad about what I'm doing to my body that I'm getting it taken out in an emergency appointment tomarrow.

I was told that there were next to no side affects except weight gain and acne (apparently common but I never had them). The doctor said, don't worry, it's all great, it's convenient and everything else. Well, it is convenient, if you live a life as a hermit with no human contact!

This is just another example of how we are deceived by our doctors!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP