Users Online Now: 1,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 76,223
Pageviews Today: 144,448Threads Today: 61Posts Today: 1,053
02:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 5G + Blue Beam = Mind Control Deception - A Documentary!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message One of the best true Christian documentaries made to date! The beginning of the End of Humanity as we know it has begun years ago. More than likely not a single one of us will know precisely when the final phase to birthing Lucifer's New World Order will begin. More than likely this grand Event will happen when the masses least expect it. Like early into this Christian documentary it was said that the demons will be coming from virtually all of your electronics and other high tech devices. This is something I've been saying for years. This will be a low level technomancy* spell.

In fact, we all live in a low level technomancy society. Humanity has been driven by Lucifer's people for thousands of years to get to this point. Once Lucifer's people initiate the final phase of birthing Lucifer's New World Order all I can really tell you is I hope your bond with Yeshua/Jesus Christ is strong or stronger for this will be your greatest Test by far up to that point in time. Those of us who adamantly refuse to willingly join Lucifer's New World Order will be viciously hunted down and annihilated.

*A technomancy is a technological society that has at least begun to utilize Magick itself at least to one level.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP