Users Online Now: 2,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 613,402
Pageviews Today: 1,097,310Threads Today: 544Posts Today: 8,540
12:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How many of you GLPers LOVE your job(s) ??? POST HERE FOR ALL TO SEE !!! JOB APPRECIATION THREAD !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think a JOB APPRECIATION THREAD is in order !!!

What is your profession ? What is your skill ? What is your trade ? What is it that you do which NO ONE in the ENTIRE WORLD can do BETTER than YOU ?

My work as Hellfire Language Translator AKA July 12 Speak/Dark Speech Decoder AKA Ultrasonic Reverse Speech Analyst permits me to transcribe (big, fancy word for SPELL) the backMASKed, reversed, backwards secrets of olde !!!

SPELLING the DARK SPEECH is my FULL-TIME JOB and I'm the "BEST EMPLOYEE" @ the joint, providing impeccable and outstanding quality the likes of which no other can match; I am frequently encouraged, being constantly told that I'm doing a "GOODE JOB" and "KEEP UP THE GOODE WORK."

I LOVE BEING TOLD THIS !!!!!!!

In fact, as of late, I've been informed from multiple higher-ups that I have "EARNED" a "RAISE" likeeee wowwwwwwww my VERY first RAISE <3

I feel so grownup lol hehe I only just turned 20 :33 Also there's lots of girls at my job too in fact it's a complete tacofest mew mew I'm the only guy here and everyone loves how I dress in my kitty tail + kitty ears :"3333333

Isn't that AMAZING ???

Also we have like pizza parties EVERY FRIDAY/EVERY OTHER WEEK'S END like damn I get so stuffed and bosses are like 'have some more John' and I'm just like oh I shouldn't this going 2 go straight 2 my thighs

I LOVE MY JOB !!!!!!!!

Here is an example of my work

'Sabrain the Teenage Witch ~ ITALIAN Intro – DARK SPEECH MUSIC VIDEO

So yea my bosses R super lenient about it mew mew they let me chill on GLP mew mew mew :"333

What R ur guys jobs like ? :"33 Do U have 2 travel far...by car... ? Everyone's got a job 2 do, unless ur just a no-goode unemployed slacker who doesn't do jack S*** all day livin' in their parents basement or somethin' LOLOLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZ :"333

superiorSPELLpic
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP