Users Online Now: 2,214 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,466,226
Pageviews Today: 2,442,401Threads Today: 977Posts Today: 17,434
10:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Everything is dead, Superman, Star Wars, Star Trek, Batman, Sci Fi is dead.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message its so painful to learn that emperor Palpatine is going to reappear in Star Wars 9. I mean its like they force me to believe that shit. Like Palpatine came back with Doc Brown's time machine, Or that old man miraculously survived the fall and lived to be 200 year old. I mean this is pure bullshit that they force me to believe.

And what about Superman? Tell Superman to go fight the protesters in Hong Kong. They will bite his ears off. Nowadays, nobody has anymore remoarse. They don't know their guilt until they got shot in the head. Superman concept won't work anymore. You drag the criminal to police. And the next day he gets to walk free because he found a good lawyer. Nothing makes sense.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP