Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOW WE CAN SOLVE GLOBAL PROBLEMS BY CHOOSING A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 and 100
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Update 3rd March 2024

I have changed the title of this thread, for global problems are THE SUM OF ALL INDIVIDUAL AND PERSONAL PROBLEMS. Thus if we ALL attempt to solve our own issues, we are contributing to the solving of THE WHOLE.

If you pinpoint your own issue / problem, and intuitively choose a number between 1 and 100, I will provide you with questions and a way to change your attitude/behaviour so that the problem can be alleviated.

This is even more powerful if you do this IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE PART OF THE WHOLE, AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE WHOLE.

Thank you to all who particpate here, for you are the true spiritual warriors, and this is the only way to go forward if we are to survive the present chaos on our planet.
Colour Crusader

11th Feb 2024

Go for it, GLP! We can discuss politics, we can deplore wars, we can complain about corruption and abuse, but the only way to change ANYTHING is to go into action: changing our own personal behaviour and dealing with our own personal conflicts is central to this. What is standing in our way? By choosing a number between 1 and 100 and thinking about the issue at hand, we are invited to increase a certain "quality" which we have chosen. This will alleviate the problem if integrated into our reactions and behaviour. So, let's go!

Update December 2023.

Dear Friends: Things around us are getting more and more intense. I repeat my offer to anyone who is suffering at this time. Please read below. Colour Crusader

All manner of problems, on a national and international level continue to intensify, and at the same time, there are personal challenges in relationships and circumstances. I expect this to get worse due to incoming cosmic energies which swill out all "low vibration" secrets and "unfinished business" and whatever is not in alignment with the higher vibration.

Thus my offer here: all problems are solved through CHANGES IN BEHAVIOUR and an INCREASE IN CONSCIOUSNESS. Choose a number between 1 and 100, using your own intuition, to select the quality and questions which will help you on your path through these difficult times. Colour Crusader.
/Edited to say: it is not necessary to state what your issue is, though it might help me offer additional advice.)

26th May 2020.
"problems" are intensifying in this new quarantine / lockdown situation. Please feel free to ask for help here.

Dear Readers: the number of problems on this planet presently breaks all bounds of imagination, and it is easy to become overwhelmed, resulting in debilitating paralysis and resignation. This stance will not, however, contribute to improvement.

Yet everyone, however deep and twisted the problem which besets them personally, can choose another way of regarding it, and another way of reacting. Everyone can work on personal difficulties and conflicts, and in fact if everyone did, there would be no global problems as a result. Thus we are encouraged to work on ourselves in our own individual capacities.

What I would like to offer on this thread is the QUALITY which, if you increase it and practice it daily, will help to relieve your particular problem. It is not necessary to provide details of the problem concerned. For example you could simply say I AM HAVING PROBLEMS AT WORK AT THE MOMENT. Then, choose a number between 1 and 100.

I will then provide you - here on this thread - with a QUALITY to solve the problem, and with questions you can ask yourself. Of course I welcome feedback, but it is not necessary.

Welcome to all who feel the urge to participate here. It is also possible to ask for a friend. This thread has a DIAMOND icon, because we are all DIAMONDS POLISHING OURSELVES.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP