Users Online Now: 1,633 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 124,999
Pageviews Today: 170,369Threads Today: 47Posts Today: 749
01:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I tried to tell you.... Did you listen?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you have an issue with me, and how I stay anonymous, keep in mind, you just may have a special guest in your presence.
I just cannot confirm or deny at this time.

11/12/19
Thread: SUM TING WONG!! WORLDS ULTRA RICH are preparing for MAJOR STOCK MARKET DECLINES warns UBS!

[link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]

A synchronized global slowdown, with no end in sight, has spooked some of the wealthiest investors around the world, according to a new survey from UBS Wealth Management, seen by Bloomberg. UBS polled wealthy investors, who are preparing for a significant stock market correction by the end of next year
 Quoting: Don Draper from Nantucket

From 7/15. One of the many times I said it.
Thread: THE TRUMP EFFECT: Trump flipped the script on the DNC with a few tweets. He again put them into damage control mode as they attack themselves.

USING THE MSM AGENDA DRIVEN VERSION:

He didn't make a mistake with the "go back to where you came from".

He knows where they are from.
Don't forget, all tweets are screened before they are sent out.

He purposely laid out the bait, knowing full well he would face almost instantaneous backlash.

It worked.

Once again, all four lawmakers listed issues they are working on in the CNN presser from today
Thread: FOUR CRYBABIES on CNN WHINING ABOUT EMPEROR TRUMP and his TWEETS
— from health care to immigration — that they believe the president is trying to distract from.

And once again, they did not speak about the AMERICAN people.

He laid some bait, and a bunch of amateurs took it, ran with it, and once again made asses of themselves on TV.

Don't forget, just last week, Pelosi and AOC were fighting each other.
In "THE ART OF WAR" it is written (in my words), "When your enemy is too busy attacking itself, you do not distract them" He basically laid out more ammo for them to shoot at each other.

They are all crying the "impeachment" chant once again, but this is only pissing off moderate Dems, as the DNC could not keep its promise with "Russian Collusion" impeachment.

Pretty soon, the Democrats will soon be talking about Trump's """FAILURES""" in which they will unknowingly call for Hillarys arrest, and the border wall.

By trying to attack Trump on these two issues, they are only digging their own graves, deeper.

Well played.

Game. Set. Match.

Checkmate.

Just be warned about next year this time. The economy will start to tank before elections.
Two reasons.

1. Soros types selling off to try and stop a 2nd term for Trump by hurting the economy.

2. John Q Public cashing out in fear of someone other than Trump.

This was back in late May.
Thread: IT IS BEGINNING TO HAPPEN! Democrat are in panicking. They have no choice but to TRY to impeach GEOTUS TRUMP now, BUT IT WILL BACKFIRE ON THEM

And once again, they are calling for impeachment, and once again they will fail, and once again, they will push the moderates in their base away.
 Quoting: Well played. 77820556

8/2/19
Thread: Stocks Carshing harder now!

Down 1.03%?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32213409

Down 4% from the All Time High a week ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77878819

Still +26k

When is drops to 17% I wont worry, I will dump another couple grand in.

Watch what happens this time next year as:

People worry Trump wont get a 2nd term
and
People manipulate the market down to try and keep Trump from a 2nd term. September 2020 Will be a bloodbath.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32213409
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP