Users Online Now: 2,007 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 530,111
Pageviews Today: 845,955Threads Today: 341Posts Today: 5,298
09:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Proof that faith in Jesus alone, and belief in Him as the Son of God, can save you.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In both renditions (Mark & Luke) of a woman healed by Jesus, Jesus didn't actively, or directly address the woman to make her be healed. In fact He didn't even know who touched Him, He just knew that healing power had left Him.

So it was the woman's belief in Jesus alone, and faith in Him as the Son of God, that healed her.

Mark 5:30-34

(30) And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that power had gone out of Him, turned around in the crowd and said, "Who touched My clothes?" (31) But His disciples said to Him, "You see the multitude thronging You, and You say, "Who touched Me?"" (32) And He looked around to see her who had done this thing. (33) But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. (34) And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."

Luke 8:45-48

(45) And Jesus said, "Who touched Me?" When all denied it, Peter and those with him said, "Master, the multitudes throng and press You, and You say, "Who touched Me?"" (46) But Jesus said, "Somebody touched Me, for I perceived power going out from Me." (47) Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately. (48) And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP