Users Online Now: 1,110 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 258,226
Pageviews Today: 415,893Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,475
05:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Missing 411 -- Evidence Suggests Thousands of Missing Persons Taken to Inner Earth via Cave Systems
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The map on the top shows missing person clusters in the U.S. as documented by Missing 411 investigator David Paulides.

The map on the bottom shows clusters of cave systems throughout the U.S.

LINK:
[link to i.ibb.co (secure)]

The two maps appear to correlate very strongly. In particular I remember one of the missing 411 cases where a little girl went missing near Mt. Shasta in California if I remember correctly, and after the girl was found she stated to her rescuers that she had been take inside the Earth, where she saw robots that looked like humans.

What on Earth is going on deep inside these cave systems? Is there a separate human civilization living under the Earth? Aliens? Secret Government facilities? Weird experiments?

What do you guys think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP