Users Online Now: 2,191 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 893,645
Pageviews Today: 1,593,165Threads Today: 676Posts Today: 12,015
06:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Satoshi Nakamoto's next big project - Anomaly/Nobody connection?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There is a book scheduled to be published on December 26th 2019.

TINAR - WPE

Amongst other things it claims:

1. To be overthrowing the incumbent Illuminati power structure
2. To have structured the targeting for the world's next genocide on the world's super-rich paedophiles
3. To have locked World War 3 so that it mostly constitutes a Sunni Muslim drive down into Africa
4. That Satoshi Nakamoto is a name used to represent a school of thought known as The Central Way, most of the practitioners of which are ninjas
5. That ninjas launched a plan to takeover the world in 1600, the night before the battle of Sekigahara, which is now going public
6. That the introduction of Bitcoin has *already* destroyed and defeated the system of fractional reserve banking, we just do not yet understand how and why this is fully the case
7. That the next stage in The Central Way's project targets politics, legal structure and military strategy
8. That both Jesus Christ and the Prophet Mohammed are presently incarnated on Earth and have been identified by the Central Way in much the same manner as the Gelugpa sect identify reincarnations of the Dalai Lama
9. That they have controlled the strategic context of the world stage such that President Trump will win the next election

And more besides.

I think it is a good fit for GLP. I have also long been of the opinion that the Nobody/Anomaly paradigm connects to the Satoshi Nakamoto set of activities.

Anyway, I have an ex-girlfriend/lover who I am doing a favor for. She wrote most of this book for them and asked me if I could front it for her. I declined but agreed to help with the publicity and getting the word out there, for free of course.

And that is how I've got a PDF version and license to distribute it for free, to interested parties only, for the next 30 days only, and on the understanding that in exchange they will provide a review on Amazon.

Just leave your email in this thread or message me privately with your email and I'll send you over a pre-publication PDF copy for review purposes. It's a large file - 18,131KB - so ensure your email service provider is able to receive it.

Those who've read the book can discuss it here. I will bookmark this thread and revive it about a year after publication and we can see how GLP rated in terms of its analysis of what the effects would be and what is involved.

I don't know much more about the group involved myself - who call themselves The Central Way and use the name Satoshi Nakamoto for their public projects - but the ex I have who connects to them and pretty much knows them all from what I can tell comes from a very old and very well connected European family, Jewish on the mother's side. It is the sort of thing I can see her being involved with.

Good luck to all in decoding this one!

Best,
Nicolas Catinat.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP