Users Online Now: 1,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 359,083
Pageviews Today: 474,570Threads Today: 152Posts Today: 2,075
04:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WE ARE GOD'S CHILDREN THROUGH OUR FAITH IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE FATHER WANTS TO ADOPT US!!!...

EPHESIANS 1:5 He predestined us for (((adoption as His sons))) through Jesus Christ...

WE CAN BECOME GOD'S CHILDREN!!!...

JOHN 1:11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.12 But (((to all))) who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to (((become children of God)))—13 children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God...

WE NEED FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST!!!...

“YOU are (((all))), in fact, sons of God through YOUR faith in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:26)
1 JOHN 3:1 Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are!

WE MUST REMEMBER JESUS CHRIST!!!...

JOHN 6:53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man, (((you have no life))) in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For My flesh is (((real food,))) and My blood is (((real drink.)))
56 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him. 57 Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your fathers, who ate the manna and died, the one who eats this bread will live forever.”

MATHEW 26:26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, spoke a blessing and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is My body.”
27 Then He took the cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29 I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in My Father’s kingdom.”

1 CORINTHIANS 11:23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: that the Lord Jesus, on the night He was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you;a do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes.

WE MUST WE LEARN THE COMMANDS OF JESUS CHRIST???...

MATHEW 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

GOD WILL USE HIS KINGDOM GOVERNMENT... TO GUIDE ALL HUMANS BACK INTO HIS FAMILY... GOD WANTS YOU ALL TO BECOME HIS CHILDREN!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP