Users Online Now: 1,848 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 877,694
Pageviews Today: 1,506,826Threads Today: 599Posts Today: 10,943
04:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you people really not see what's about to happen in Damascus, Syria? Are you so blind and ignorant?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Christians on this board have been telling you for YEARS.

LITERALLY YEARS!!!

They have been telling you that ISAIAH 17 event will occur as the bible foretold and it is about to happen! Are you people truly not aware of what is happening there now?

Do you think that because you are not in Syria, it will not affect you where are so remotely far away from it?

Or that anything happening in Syria couldn't POSSIBLY affect you where you live.

But that's the thing. This is GOD we are talking about here. God affect everything in everything He does. He is the Creator man. THE CREATOR. GET IT!?

When God says something in His word and it comes true, THAT MEANS SOMETHING. He put it there to MEAN SOMETHING. He put it there so that people like you living so far away could see it when it happens and know IT MEANS SOMETHING. Even to you that's so far away.

That means this act is going to IMPACT YOU IN A FUCKING BIG WAY. LIKE HUGE. LIKE EARTH SHATTERING HUGE. LIKE CHANGE YOUR FUCKING LIFE EVENT MAN. After this event, NOTHING Is going to be the same again WHEREVER YOU LIVE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

And we are talking about an event that about to happen LIKE in the next couple of weeks or even months!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Get your head out of the ass that is this life and truly look at existence as a whole.

It really looks like the "SUDDEN DESTRUCTION" event may also be tied to ISAIAH 17. Many people are saying this now. I've said this before so many years ago and I can see that the Lord is showing me through time that it was HIM that revealed that to me even back then!

LOOK DAMNIT! LOOK!

The only person you are putting into hell because of your sins is YOURSELF. Do yourself a favor and get rid of that pride/ego of yours, get on your knees and say a sincere prayer with all your heart and ask, ASK Jesus Christ to come into your heart TODAY and ASK if He can lead you and guide you from today onwards! Tell Him you believe in Him, that you WANT TO believe in Him.

You think your a decent guy or gal. PFAH! LOL! Yeah that ego/pride sure gets in the way doesn't it? You forget all the nasty things you did throughout your lifetime and think "I'm good enough bullshit". Who are you fooling?

There is no more time man. ISAIAH 17 is on the door, literally beating it down.

And believers even say that when ISAIAH 17 occurs the RAPTURE will happen soonafter, which I believe I have also been saying for a long time now.

That Tonga 9.2 earthquake? I'm still waiting for it. Yeah that's right, I'm that Tonga guy. I'm waiting for it to happen before ISAIAH 17. We will see if that is also something the Lord revealed to me waaay back when.

It's closing time man.
Closing time for sin.

In Jesus Christ.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP