Users Online Now: 1,579 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 244,794
Pageviews Today: 393,767Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,048
05:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What's the easiest way to forget about toxic ex-girlfriend and move on?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 4 months ago I ended 5 years old relationship with my girlfriend. I didnt see that she was toxic, manipulative woman. I thought that it's normal that we are fighting every day, that I had to end friendships with females, that I can't drink beer during the workdays in the evening.. That I need to do everything she wants me to do or she will start crying.

Long story short I really loved this girl and I still love her but even with the knowledge that she was toxic and manipulative I still give us some chances in the future.

What can I do? What should I do? She writes to me with daily things every 3-4 days, sometimes she calls me on the phone.

This is fucked up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP