Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject People have told me that others are "just jealous", I don't belive that
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I never did believe it. I always thought that would be egotistical on my part to think someone would want my life.

And now I've done some research and realize these people that gaslight are narcissistic and for them to be jealous would mean they want what I/we have, they would never want that, they would rather see it all destroyed. They want their targets to be miserable like them. They are always single too because they are unable to maintain meaningful relationships in their lives. Idk if they keep multiple target or if they just work on one person at a time. Does anyone have any knowledge about this and what happens when there is no more contact, when you shut that person out and they can no longer harass you, do they move onto someone else? Do they always have a need to try to destroy a person?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP