Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So my friend got red-flagged by his wife and did 30 days in jail
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My friend has a clean record, with no prior violent altercations in the state of Va or anywhere.

After not hearing from the mother of his 6 year old over a period of a few days, he got into an altercation with her after going to her workplace because he needed his car back. He owns two vehicles in his name and the one he was using went out of commission.

The wife refused to communicate with him so he went to her workplace...

It started when he noticed another man get into his car and drive off. Without a doubt knowing it was his vehicle, at her work, and not knowing the man... he followed the vehicle through a parking lot, where it would later come into contact with his wife. She had been tipped off by her co-workers that he was looking for her and arranged a sneaky getaway. [This is important]

He approached her asking what was going on and she refused to communicate. There was a scene where supposedly she drove off with him being dragged away. The only violent thing to happen at this scene.

A few hours passed and my friend later gets his door kicked in with masked men asking where the assault weapons were.

His wife had called the cops on him. My friend has never shot a gun in his life but because of circumstance, white woman victimized by Hispanic male and the cops finding marijauna that was all they needed to charge him with abduction and aggravated assault.

Reason being there were enough of the wife's co-workers willing to comply that my friend assaulted his wife at her workplace.

This is the nature of redflag laws working with the unjust system. My friend sat in jail for 30 days because of circumstance that allowed the judge to refuse bail.

Farifax County - Virginia [avoid it]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP