Users Online Now: 2,211 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 767,167
Pageviews Today: 1,353,785Threads Today: 574Posts Today: 9,924
03:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thought I'd heard every conspiracy but the boomer at the bar dropped a bomb on me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Got into a very interesting conversation with a guy at the bar earlier tonight. Started out with the usual garden variety conspiracies and typical glp topics that every one knows. But then he told me that he knows of a deep underground facility or base somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains with thousands of trained soldiers or assassins who are not officially known. He said they've been there since birth, no records, birth certificates, ssn's. Basically ghosts. Asked him how he knew about it and he just nodded and smiled.

First I'd ever heard of that one, has anyone else heard of this? Reminded me of Bourne movies or something similar.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP