Users Online Now: 1,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 244,375
Pageviews Today: 311,606Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,007
02:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject evolution is a hoax.: the timelines of all previous species come to an end indicating extinction and none show a transition into another species.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i've looked at the timelines of all the previous hominid species and each one comes to an end. which is an indication of extinction. i could not find a single species "transitioning" into another species. i also could not find a species that transitioned into homo-sapiens. i could not find a species that transitioned into neanderthals. i could not find a species that transitioned into homo-habilus.

i see there is a 4 million year gap between homo-sapiens and australopithecines, but could not find any other species that connect humans to them. I also do not believe a species with 24 pairs of chromosome could "evolve" into a species with 23 pairs of chromosome.

i've asked in other subs, "what is the name of the species that "evolved' into homo-sapiens" and no one could give me an answer. many called me stupid or wrongly claimed we're related to the other hominid species, but no one has yet to provide a scientific name of the species that homo-sapiens evolved from, because it doesn't exist.

now, i believe micro-evolution does happen. an individual species will physically change depending on its environment or food source. for instance, the various types of finches. but i do not believe in macro-evolution. a finch will never transition or evolve into a seagull. in the same way, australopithecine, a primate could never transition or "evolve" into a hominid.

drawing a line between two separate species does not indicate that they are related. it's just a line drawn between two mutually exclusive species.

and to those who insist we are related to the other hominid species - WE ARE NOT!!!!

the chart showing the progression of hominid species is brainwashing at its finest. each previous species did not "evolve" into the next species.

all species are mutually exclusive.

the other hominid species have different scientific terms because they are all unique separate species that have no relations to homo-sapiens.

besides a very small percentage of caucasians who posses traces of neanderthal dna, homo-sapiens do not have any dna connecting them to any of the other hominid species that have been discovered.

neanderthals, denisovans, homo floriensis, and homo sapiens all existed at the same time and yet none are related and there is no evidence to indicate a progression of transitional species that eventually resulted in each mutually exclusive species.

and if you look at any timeline of hominids in the fossil record, you will see that the last species of australopithecines co-existed with homo-habilus.

so that means when the first upright walking hominid with 23 pairs of chromosomes "appeared" there were australopithecines with their 24 pairs of chromosome still swinging in trees.
5adancelmao
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP