Users Online Now: 2,280 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,618
Pageviews Today: 966,788Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,769
12:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm Making a Healing Paste for my Inflamed Molar. To Reverse Infection and Heal the Tooth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I did a lot of research and I just got back from the grocery store with the ingredients. They weren't cheap but compared to dental work, it was pennies on the dollar. I bought:

1. Fresh garlic cloves
2. Fresh turmeric root
3. Fresh ginger root
4. Avocado/Coconut oil

I'm going to put all of that into my blender and make a paste out of it. I also had mild stomach bleeding from all the Aleve pills that I've been popping to deal with the pain of my molar. The above ingredients were also recommended online to help with that too.

I discontinued taking the Aleve and drinking booze until all of this is straightened out. The tooth that hurts already had a root canal and crown. Actually I'm a little confused at how it can hurt if there already was a root canal procedure done on it many years ago. The teeth next to it don't hurt at all. I was under the impression that after a root canal, you no longer had a nerve for that tooth?

Regardless, I need to knock this pain out naturally. I'm going to drink some Kombucha with added caffeine to give me the boost I need to clean my kitchen and start making this paste.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP