Users Online Now: 2,211 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,099,153
Pageviews Today: 2,916,724Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 13,828
10:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Massive Mandela Effect - Kindergarten Cop 2 now exists , and it stars....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message so 2 years ago I noticed the SPELLING of 'kindergarden' had changed, along with the movie title

I also researched the movie poster

THERE WAS NO KINDERGARTEN COP 2 existing in the year 2017

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

which supposedly was filmed in 2015, and released TO DVD ?!? in 2016

our star Dolph, who had a very modest career, appears to be a time traveller - as his IMDB page gets longer every time I visit with dozens more credits

the original 1990 movie cost 26 million, made over 200m

the sequel - made - LITERALLY - ZERO REVENUE - as it was not released theatrically , nor even streamed. there was no marketing , no interviews, nothing

yet it cost nearly 30 million

most of us can quote the first movie - its naht a tuuumor , who is you r daddy and what does he do

and also know the movie was in Oregon, also starred a short lady (Linda Hunt) etc

give me ONE DETAIL about the sequel . you cant , it didn't exist

we live in the twilight zone
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP