Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So yeah, I have "delusions" about being God Almighty
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I take my meds, I work the treatment plans, as a crazed individual I've had so many signs happen to me that leads me to believe I'm God.

The only thing that keeps me in check is thinking about

1.) I am Jesus Christ's Father and Master
2.) Nobody knows the date of his return except the Father

Based on those two principles, I couldn't possibly be God.

I'm way worse than Jesus, therefore I could not be His Father.

I do not know the date of his return therefore I cannot be God.

There are so many examples that feed into my delusions.

People calling me the ancient of days (God's title), people saying they want to worship me, people calling me the Lord, people saying "I look like eternity".

That's just the tip of the iceberg though, there are so many they wouldn't fit in the world's largest library.

Even things as far as SN1987A being brightest during my birthweek. It looks like a flame of fire surrounded by 24 "elders" or angels.

I'm so sick of this delusion, what's worse, I LIKE IT. It makes me feel important, makes me feel like I'm not a failure, that I'm not a loser, that I'm not a nobody.

I talk to doctors and clinicians openly about all I am, but it just leads to me having more restrictions on my life.

It's like a snake eating it's own tail, I can't tell where these things begin or where they end.

I need serious help from God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit because mankind has not provided the healthy release of my hysteria and delusions of grandeur.

I'm so sorry for all my errors. I try to live a spiritually sound life that would please God and the angels. I try my hardest t live an honorable life, but things just fall through the cracks and I"m delusional again.

Please say a prayer that I can give up on these distractions or IF IT IS TRUE, THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO RECEIVE IT.

[link to www.sci-news.com]

[link to commons.wikimedia.org (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP