Users Online Now: 2,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,771,638
Pageviews Today: 2,451,010Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 11,292
06:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I don't think there are very many true believers in God's Word, the BIble or Jesus Christ. I think when the RAPTURE occurs, only a few will
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is discouraging to see how many people, even after YEARS of telling them the Truth of God's Word, the Bible, still wander off into their own delusion. Their own beliefs of what THEY think is true, totally against what the Word of God, as written in the BIBLE says.

I think this delusion is spreading so think that people can't even fathom what's real or false anymore, because most people can't seem to pick up the Bible and READ IT to discern what is actually written in it to know what God really thinks about what's happening in the world and in YOUR LIFE.

I think that most people in this world would rather believe the heretical words of the pope than what is written in the Bible and their ignorance is going to cost them eternity.

I think the heart that this delusion is becoming so thick that only divine intervention will show the Truth and I think that divine intervention is the TRIBULATION period that is about to occur.

Just from reading this board, I can see hardly a soul that actually knows what is written in God's Word but it sickens me to see them make up bullshit in almost every thread about what they think about God or what it means to be Christian.

The gates of hell waits for these people if they do not turn away from their wicked and ignorant ways of contributing to the ignorance of the eternal, Word of God.

I also believe this is going to be our last Christmas.

This Age is about over.

Have you received, Jesus Christ, the Son of God into your heart and believed on Him as Lord and Saviour of your life?

He is the TRUTH, the LIFE and THE ONLY WAY to the Father. To eternal life and salvation. THE ONLY WAY.

Remember this day, CHRISTMAS DAY, to whom this day is dedicated forever. The Son of God, Jesus Christ, who is not only the LIGHT OF THE WORLD but the LIGHT OF THE UNIVERSE.

In Jesus Christ.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP