Users Online Now: 2,008 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 853,964
Pageviews Today: 1,516,786Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,318
05:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gimmicks Used by Followers of JESUS in Their Promotions of the JC Agenda
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Gimmicks Used by Followers of JESUS in Their Promotions of the JC Agenda

In implementing their JC agenda, the Followers of Jesus usually rely on a multitude of gimmicks.

For a number of years, I’ve observed how these bible thumping Followers of JC operate. I've even written papers about their kind, who show up on university campuses and start off with some ruse which, in speaking among themselves, the thumpers sometimes call a "Crowd Buster."

Such things are all really just a series of EXCUSES to divide and conquer. The Followers of JC get people to talk to them, then the Jesus fanatics get the targeted individuals in their Christian clutches, and finally, the JC Followers deliver their Hard Sell of the Jesus Hysteria.

Sometimes on college campuses, the bible beaters PRETEND to be taking a “POLL” or “SURVEY.” That's all really just a RUSE. Only another EXCUSE to talk to targeted individuals who the Followers of JC are trying to CONVERT to Jesus and the JC Agenda.

In attempting to promote their JC Agenda, the bible thumpers are NOT always straightforward and truthful. Their use of gimmicks suggests that the JC Followers will further their JC Agenda By HOOK or By Crook.

They will say or do just about anything to promote their JC Agenda.

In the above example of taking a “SURVEY” or “POLL,” the Followers of JC don’t really care about numbers or about getting an accurate count.

What they REALLY care about is directing as much attention as possible toward their Jesus Agenda, thus giving them more chances to “sell” JC to anyone who takes their BAIT.

On the GLP Forum, the JC Followers start threads every day, but the subject matter is almost always related in some manner to doing a Hard Sell for JC and the JC Agenda.

In short, these bible thumpers are ALWAYS trying to convince people to follow a dead guy.

After seeing how the Followers of JC operate, I’m reluctant to take anything they say (on any subject) at face value.

If Followers of JC told me the time of day, I wouldn’t just look at my watch. I’d look to make sure the Jesus Fanatics hadn’t ripped off my watch.

Remember that in dealing with the Followers of JC, their ultimate purpose is getting you to accept the so-called “Plan of Salvation,” featuring JC, the star of the Christians’ dog and pony show.

Most everything else is window dressing for the JC fanatics who “Look to Jesus” to find purpose in their lives.

Of course, in addition to promoting JC, the Jesus Followers are always adamant about NOT wanting any competition or any distraction.

Jesus Followers display an overwhelming need to DISCREDIT any competing belief systems.

Efforts to discredit are often marked by attempts to link all opponents to “Satanism” or to various “Satanic” traits. Needless to say, the Jesus fanatics paint with a VERY Broad BRUSH in these matters.

Such techniques are easy to spot on the GLP Forum. Interesting examples are found in the recent threads started by FHL(C).

FHL(C), being a zealous follower of JC, attempts to associate overtly NON-Christian individuals with the most degenerate forms of human behavior. For instance:

“Pseudo-Satanic Traits”
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

“similarities of some serial killers shared with hard core satanists”

“similarities of some serial killers shared with channelers”

“similarities of vampire adherents to satanists”

“incomplete information about satanists”

The above pattern of FHL(C)’s most recent threads demonstrates the approach which the Followers of JC take in these Jesus fanatics’ efforts to discredit their opponents.

For the followers of Jesus, the central tactic seems to be:

If possible, CONVERT all NON-Christians to JC; but if that task proves too difficult (or even impossible) then DISCREDIT the NON-Christians as being “Evil,” “Satanic,” “Sinful,” and so forth.

Being an individual who is proud to say that I do NOT follow JC and that I NEVER will embrace the Jesus hysteria, I keep up with the Christians’ tactics about such things, because experience has taught me that I’m a target for the underhanded methods of these Jesus fanatics.

The Followers of JC have an AGENDA: They REIFY all things related to JC, and they are CONSTANTLY PEDDLING Jesus to those who have other belief systems.

If you value FREEDOM and SELF-ACTUALIZATION, then BEWARE the Followers of Jesus. DON’T take their BAIT, and NEVER take their words at face value.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP