Users Online Now: 1,870 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 357,991
Pageviews Today: 590,752Threads Today: 199Posts Today: 3,567
08:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Am Disappointed to Learn that Even the Magickal Secret Societies Practice their Magick in Order to Escape from Physicality.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Free Masons, the Rosicrucians, the Golden Dawn, and others. Groups that had struck me as mystical and knowledgable of the divine sciences. Even they don't understand the purpose and destiny of the human experience.

They practice self-control and obedience. They do great rituals to influence this world and propagate their philosophies.
They toil so hard to build and perfect their bodies of light, their astral images to travel the etheric spiritual realms. So once they die, they could ascend the realms and hierarchies so they could merge back with G-d, the source.
They think this the purpose of Man.

I tell you, they are wrong.

Escapism is not the destiny G-d had ordained for us.
A mother bird does not lay her eggs and nurture them to hatching, nor does she fly far and wide to provide food for her chicks only so then when they day comes, they would fly back to the next and go back into the hole from which they came.

This is not the way.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP