Users Online Now: 2,444 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,306,893
Pageviews Today: 1,787,721Threads Today: 453Posts Today: 7,598
02:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Truth About Cancer And How The Alternative Natural Cancer Business Is As Greedy And Corrupt And Kills A Lot Of People Too!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread, my personal experience battling with AML cancer.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 269)

I was watching this video yesterday

and thanks to listening to videos like these the past 10 years i was scared about chemotherapy and almost died by refusing to do it.

And all that while my friends and relatives were bringing me in contact with many people that had cancer similar to mine 15 years ago and were successfully treated with chemotherapy.

Gerson therapy website and customer service were saying acute myeloid leukemia kills you very quickly and their alternative treatments dont work there.

Tullio simmoncini's baking soda gets neutralized before reaching the bone marrow so is ineffective too against AML, that's why he doesnt list leukemia at all in his website in the different types of cancers his baking soda cures.

I was reading also of people and couples mentioning how easily chemo cured their relative from AML etc etc and was feeling kinda stupid and brainwashed for not giving it a try.

And i had tried everything when i was dying from AML, juicing, blood electrification, supplements, teas and was going to buy a rife machine too if it wasnt for owners of these devices in the site's forum revealing that these devices work in small problems or in the very early stages of cancers only etc.

In short thanks to videos like the above i would be dead by now.

They correctly expose big pharma and chemotherapy but the alternative they provide is not much better and in situations like mine they lead me to the grave and away from something that could give me more time in life.

It was the antifungus amphotericin b that brought my blood numbers up, cleaned it from leukemia and i feel a lot better now or like i'm cured but was the chemotherapy before that gave me precious time where all other "natural" things could not.

Also i met a woman that has tumors and how initially successfully treated them with gerson therapy but they came back and the gerson therapy is not effective anymore and is afraid of dying. I asked her if she went back to unhealthy living style and she said all she's doing the past 2 years since she got the tumors is juicing, she eats nothing else and her family is worried seeing juicing is not working and her refusing to do chemo.

Bob beck got me suspicious as he had cancer too and never mentioned it in his videos and him bragging how he lost 160 pounds and his hair grew back up is a give away of cancer and chemotherapy.

I've read stories of people having more hair growing back after chemo and from my personal experience when you have cancer you loose tons of weight really quickly.

So it looks it was the cancer that made bob beck that lost all that weight and the chemotherapy he did after that made his hair grow back and him not mentioning anything about his cancer and bragging how his blood electrification device did it all make him a scammer and a cia agent to my eyes like a guy on youtube correctly exposed him. Not to mention no one else has grew his hair back by using his device and they sell like hotcakes on ebay and amazon.

So i'm kinda pissed right now with all these alternative cancer treatments videos and people and i suspect the elite and lunar scum to hide behind them too as their medicine is not any better than chemotherapy and in situations like mine completely ineffective!(and they charge huge amounts of money too insurance doesnt cover and you have to pay out of pocket!)

Tullio is right about the relation of cancer and fungus as i verified it with myself but his baking soda is ineffective against bone marrow cancer and he has done no research to find other antifungus medicines that can reach the bone marrow and tell the people about it, or he refrains from giving the info away as he's not a licensed doctor anymore and cant provide big pharma antifungus medicines and his only option is baking soda as he's in to this for the money too. He's charging big money for his baking soda injections where you can find a nurse you know and she can do it for free.(Gerson too as her hospital in mexico charges around 20000 dollars per weak if i remember correctly where again you can do her protocol yourself and avoid paying all that money.)

Patients of Tullio expose him how he took one's mother to serbia to get treated not by him but by other doctors for breast cancer with baking soda and collected $10,000 cash upfront and left them alone. He didnt even oversee the operation and the mother with the breast cancer died soon after. Her son said she was doing ok before the baking soda injections and after the cancer spread and killed her.

I read also in other sources how tumors are created by our body to keep the cancer/fungus contained and by messing with them can release the cancer and spread it to other parts of the body which is what happened in above case.

(Reminds me how the galactic empire has contained evil in this planet/cave and how evil seeks a way out to spread to the entire universe.)

Tullio is giving a different picture where he mentioned in one of his video leukemia cells create a thick line/barrier to hide behind and protect themselves and how the immune system keeps producing white blood cells to try to penetrate that line/barrier/dome etc. That's why most leukemia patients' bodies are overcrowded with white blood cells and there's no room for other cells to operate which then becomes a huge problem.

In that case the dome of earth/cave protects the evil within from the outside forces who like in matrix 3 and avengers 2012 try to drill/penetrate the dome and land here to whoop evil's ass.

0:40

at 0:34 see how the dome like a chameleon hides earth from the outside world!
Thread: Alien Covenant - Earth Is Hidden From The Universe! Proof And Evidence Earth Is Krypton=Hades!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP