Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Increasing Number of Mixed Race Individuals
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Im not sure if any others have noticed, but it seems as if people with multiple racial backgrounds are more prevalent now than in prior generations.

Whether its people of fame, people playing sports, or people you encounter in every day life. Im seeing more people who look in some ways unidentifiable in terms of Racial Make up.

It must be due to the conglomeration of so many various peoples from all over the world huddled together in small tight quarters. But I didnt think it would be something so dramatic as to being reason for me making a thread about it.

__

It appears as time goes on that Racial Identity along with Cultural identity means less than it did several years ago.

Im certain the media and entertainment fields which people are so heavily involved with viewing and reading about has a great affect on this matter.

I just wonder how this trend will affect the future of Humanity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP