Users Online Now: 2,281 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,499,126
Pageviews Today: 2,170,199Threads Today: 597Posts Today: 11,893
05:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject YESHUA (JESUS CHRIST) THE NAME THAT SHOULD BE ON OUR TONGUE DAILY!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Did you know that God gave his own name to his son?
Did you know that God gave his Son the name that is above every name?

God gave the Son his own name...

Jesus Christ (Yeshua) means Yahweh is salvation...

When we Preach Teach Witness about Jesus Christ we are actually preaching Yahweh!!!

When we honour the son Jesus Christ we are actually honouring the Father!!!

God says i have showed you who i am in the Hebrew Scriptures i have taught you my name... But now i want you to learn about my Son in the Greek Scriptures and honour him and witness about him...

God did not put his name in the Greek Scriptures because he did not have to because he gave the Son his own Name...

So when we preach Jesus Christ (Yeshua) we are actually preaching the father also... because Yeshua means (YAHWEH IS SALVATION)

(Acts 4:12)... There is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved."

(Mark 13:13) . . .and YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name. But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.

(Acts 1:8) . . .YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·de′a and Sa·mar′i·a and to the most distant part of the earth."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP