Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Amazon The New Piratebay?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Counterfeit products everywhere down to the very supplements which to me personally gave leukemia and the acute type that kills you quickly, i'm lucky to still be alive!

Not to mention they sell used returned stuff as new all the time. Maybe that's why the "Buy New" button is missing from 99.9% of their products in the front page. Why they hide it?
And now they hide the "help" button too so i cant get support through chat, i had to google it to find it the past two days. They removed email support long ago too.

From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 269)

So this guy got me excited as i was watching this video and then started talking about vegetables and that supplements are important and then he said "zinc home run!", and i was shaking my head.

That's a prime example of how i fell into the leukemia trap.

They talk about the importance of supplements, then zinc home run(that says it all how they hype it out of proportion), so what someone who will watch videos like this will do?

He will add 2 and 2 together and go to amazon to buy zinc supplements.

Amazon like the devil will welcome them with open arms.
Here's some 50mg zinc, take one daily and after 3 months i'll come to collect your soul.(And holy crap if you search zinc at amazon right now it's 50mg everywhere!)

Because that's exactly what happened to me. I heard about zinc from a guy on youtube claiming he cures herpes with it and how amazing it is. Then dr berg praising it and how we're all deficient.
Then another youtube dr guy how it cures diabetes and so on.
They made zinc look like a miracle supplement and when you get cancer you'll have holistic doctors you'll be calling to help you calling you stupid for consuming 50mg zinc daily.
That it depletes copper from your body, that it causes leukemia when consuming more than 11mg daily etc etc.

Stick to good food mostly red meat(what wild animals eat and have zero health problems) and screw supplements guys, i just looked up another supplement he was recommending MCT and the one star reviews were horrifying. Mostly sellers/manufacturers diluting and changing the product to make more money to straight up counterfeit products where people/buyers would post pictures of the same product they buy locally and the label will look little different, they describe taste and the side effects to be completely different etc.

Stay away from supplements guys, especially from amazon, amazon has become the new piratebay!!!
(just noticed ebay in piratebay and found it hilarious hahahaha!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP