Users Online Now: 1,827 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 176,458
Pageviews Today: 528,091Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 5,804
07:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hi It’s me Kevinn! Um I decided to use a different name other than my own. So I go by Black Brrr Tyson
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’m a disciplinarian. I have no problem straightening out someone who is wrong. The reason why I decided to use my online name as Black Brrr Tyson, is because when someone displeases me, I can get cold toward them, so that explains the Brrr. Tyson is the verbal knock out blow I give to people who I get into a debate with. I believe in corporal punishment. I don’t have kids but I have a cat, and I when that cat is unruly, I have no problem performing corporal punishment on it. I got shafted by a date the other night. I believe if she received good discipline when she was younger , she wouldn’t have done that to me. I would have no problem disciplining her but I won’t get the opportunity. Verbal discipline. I admire the animal kingdom. In the animal kingdom, the animals know their roll. The animal kingdom has more discipline than humans. I would love to live amongst the animal kingdom. They clockley. Anyway bye!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP