Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The human race deserves extinction
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You creatures make me fucking sick. All I see from you beasts is your constant fucking bickering. All of your religions, all of your races and nations, all worthless shit. Iran and the raghead sand niggers demanding that Islam be spread across the globe to save the world, meanwhile the US decides it's time to invade Iran and start WW3. And all this because you idiots think your gods give a rats ass about you. There is no Jehovah and there is no Allah, not as you know them. If there were such beings, they were here for a time, and then left. Most likely because they too, got entirely sick of you fucking inferior monkeys.

All I ever see now are braindead morons that think life will always go on as it has been simply because they are still alive. Then these asshole warmongers. We got the islamic muslim nuts on one side demanding to fight in the name of their fucking pathetic shit god Allah. On the other, we have imbeciles like GOG and Jarha who make sure to tell us every single day that we all need to nuke every mideastern country on Earth, yet they have no intentions of EVER joining any armed forces, instead they'd rather sit back stuffing their fat face with fried chicken and drinking coca cola while telling you all how to fight battles. The only war experience these assholes have is playing Red Alert 2 for the fucking PC.

If Aqua Velva Jad and George Dubya Bush and all these other leaders, be they political or religious feel the need to fight so bad, why don't THEY do the goddamned fighting for once? Human beings are a bunch of goddaned pussies who always demand others fight for them. Political Leaders demand the average citizen fight while they hide under a desk barking orders. Religious leaders influence politics or trick kids into strapping bombs to their bodies to kill their enemies.

And best of all, not a single human being will do shit to stop this. People will act like fucking imbeciles and expect Ron Paul, or Jesus Christ, or Allah, or the Galactic federation to save them. After having to be incarnated in this world and witnessing what the human race is like, I pray and hope someone, ANYONE will destroy you all. Christians, Muslims, Jews, New Agers, Atheists, fuck you all. I hope "Devils" and "Dark Ones" make a grand appearance and wipe you piece of shit creatures out of existence, and erase all evidence you beasts ever existed. Anyone who knows of your history will be lobotomized, anyone who writes of you after you have died will have their hands chopped off, any who describe you will have their tongues cut out, any who even dares to so much as say the word "human" will be executed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP