Users Online Now: 1,281 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 314,841
Pageviews Today: 496,568Threads Today: 181Posts Today: 3,059
05:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If you care about your family and your life read this thread, its life saving
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am writing this for those who want to survive any pandemic that befalls humanity. Over 10 years ago my wife came down with dengue fever, ended up in the hospitol, which is not unusual.

I had read a post in Thai visa about a cure for Dengue, which is a virus and is much like the flu. I ignored the post and the information until my wife became ill and started looking into the recommended cure, which eventually let me to GLP and I haven't left.

What I found during my research into this cure, has changed my life and the lives of others around me. I have had Dengue Twice since then and have gotten over it in 2 hrs as have many of my friends. Not only does it kill viruses but bacteria and parasites also. It has had many other beneficial effects on that have totally changed the quality of my life.

I am not worried for me and my family in regards to any epidemic harming us do to this one cure. It is inexpensive, it is used commercially to purify drinking water in municipalities in the US and other countries.

What is this cure SODIUM CHLORITE, also known as MMS. Some that it is bleach, but it is not. it when mixed with sitric acid creates Chlorine dioxide, yes it has the word chlorine in it name but it is a completely different chemical. I share this info in hopes that some will read it and get some for themselves thereby portecting their loved ones from dying from a pandemic or other disease caused by bacteria, viruses or parasites. thanks for your time. If you have questions please ask. If not please do not clutter the post with insults etc.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP