Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 866,264
Pageviews Today: 1,176,885Threads Today: 326Posts Today: 5,206
09:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trying to find PROOF of REVERSE SPEAK (Can't Find it Anywhere) - TAKE ME 2 UR BEST REVERSE LEADER - MOST CONVINCING BACKMASKED BACKWARDS VIDEOS !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay so I kinda got into a new movement on the internet called The Dark Speak Movement and as part of this movement we try 2 find the BEST reverse speak video 2 TOP ALL the others...this is so hard literally everyone's reverse videos online suck LOL HA-HA luckily I found these videos

PROOF OF REVERSE SPEAK FULL VIDEO 2022

My personal opinion on the subject is that ANYONE covering BOWIE in reverse has got the $$$ GOLD $$$ Bowie is $$$ VERY high-profile $$$ U don't touch him with a 100 ft pole unless U got something important 2 say that U can back up ETC

Pls everyone pour in your thoughts + videos !!! We need more Dark Speak !!!

I just CAN'T TURN IT OFF !!! NEVER TURNIN' IT OFF !!!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP