Users Online Now: 1,798 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 648,706
Pageviews Today: 850,834Threads Today: 237Posts Today: 3,396
07:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump (ANTICHRIST) sends dark message to Pelosi at Prayer Breakfast... "But don't play with me, cause you're playing with fire"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Trump (ANTICHRIST) sends dark message to Pelosi at Prayer Breakfast... "But don't play with me, cause you're playing with fire"

WELL, WELL, WELL, isn't that just like the ANTICHRIST TRUMP to choose another ROLLING STONES SONG called "Play with Fire", in front of all theses so called "christians" at The National Prayer Breakfast and have it blaring on loud speakers at the event just before "Hail to The Chief" is played and he walks out. Almost like when he does the same thing with "Sympathy for The Devil"?? Strange!?

WATCH THIS BLATANT SCRIPTED CONFUSION NONSENSE BY THE ANTICHRIST, FOX EVEN BRIEFLY CUT AWAY...

ROLLING STONES SONG called "Play with Fire"

@1h2m48s

Here is the Antichrists song choice ROLLING STONES SONG called "Play with Fire" @1h2m48s before walking out to "Hail to the chief".

Clearly this was at Pelosi and I haven't found anyone else talking about it. That is what Trump (THE ANTICHRIST) does... HE UNDERSTANDS DARK SENTENCES. The confusion at the Prayer Breakfast before he walked out was because he was demanding they play that song/clip before he walked out. Which is why he plays "Sympathy for The Devil" before walking out at rallies!

The Rolling Stones Lyrics
"Play With Fire"

Well, you've got your diamonds and you've got your pretty clothes

And the chauffeur drives your car

You let everybody know

But don't play with me, cause you're playing with fire

Your mother she's an heiress, owns a block in Saint John's Wood

And your father'd be there with her

If he only could

But don't play with me, cause you're playing with fire

Your old man took her diamond's and tiaras by the score

Now she gets her kicks in Stepney

Not in Knightsbridge anymore

So don't play with me, cause you're playing with fire

Now you've got some diamonds and you will have some others

But you'd better watch your step, girl

Or start living with your mother

Daniel 8:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP