Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A little Herb Summary vs COVID-19
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 5 October 2021: hello, i have not updated this thread a long time - but it seems that Ivermectin and Andrographis paniculata (green chiretta), seems to make quite the impact as supportive treatment options

In this thread, we compile a list of natural remedies from around the world, to treat, support, protect and recover against Coronavirus infection - COVID-19. To strengthen lungs, respiratory system, the immune system and even layout an alternative to avoid Cytokine Storm, caused by COVID-19.

Any additional suggestions, please feel free to share, lets examine it, and I will add to the summary list of herbs, in the 2nd post below

Allow me to start with Indonesia, with thousands of years of practice in using herbal medicine provided by its vast jungles, for example "Jamu": [link to en.m.wikipedia.org (secure)] . People here are experienced to some of the worst viruses making its rounds since many years (dengue fever, malaria, Zika virus, rabies with 100% mortality rate just to name a few).

Supportive herbal treatment, for Virus infections and other diseases (besides going to hospital and modern medicine), is just a way of life here.

Hence maybe one of the reasons why COVID-19, hasn't escalated here as bad as in Europe or USA. Even though, we are practically a neighbour of China with millions of Chinese tourists last December and January visiting, earlier COVID-19 outbreaks (Thailand, Phillipine, Vietnam, Malaysia), overcrowded mega cities, less advanced health care and technology, with many people still living on a couple of $ per day... Time will tell... Maybe its just the sun and humidity factor 1dunno1

Anyway, if you are interested, by all means - read on... You can make many types of drink and tea mixes, essential oils, ground the herb yourself, digest in powder form, etc etc. Couple of recipes and dosage guides in 3rd post below.

Please kindly be mindful though, for potential side effects, overdose, allergies and especially if you are pregnant! Unfortunately i am not able to list side effects.. it would just make the thread to long to read and time consuming to research and update. Your own research about side effects is recommended, or simply drop a line and we could help to check...

My favourite herbs, which we take regularly are ginger and tumeric drinks - proven antiviral and anti-inflammatory and clearing respiratory of my smoked up lungs. Very easy to buy, or even to grow. These herbs are in use since ancient times as medicine, with many healthy benefits! Also, we are regularly drinking green tea and eating a daily spoon of honey and generally just try to eat & drink more health-conscious . Already, I had some good experience (twice during last 3 months) with a nasty flu and cough, that went away in record time (2-3 days, i usually need a week for symptoms to disappear).

I believe in the above measures, for my family and myself, to ward off against COVID-19 and some other diseases. Besides, basic hygiene precautions of course. I am also in the process of ordering a kilogram of cinchona bark, just as precaution in case situation gets downhill, either for my extended family, friends or neighbours - easy and cheap to get here, as Indonesia is the worlds biggest producer of this wonder herb. I think, if the leader of the "free world" says so - it should not be ignored. Heck - even the owner of this forum swears on it. cheers

I strongly believe that for every sickness, nature already prepared the answer loooong in advance... So cheer up, positive thinking and stay healthy!!

Edit to add 1 - Turmeric & Ginger, recommended by a physician, who went through real SHTF in Venezuela and sharing his experience how to survive:
[link to my72.news.blog (secure)]

Edit to add 2 - Cytokine Storm (Immune system overdrive: [link to www.sciencedaily.com (secure)] during severe COVID-19 infection. Some herbs may increase the severity of Cytokine Storm. (for example Elderberry which boosts the immune system, but also increases pro-inflammatory Cytokine production)
Other herbs may decrease the severity of Cytokine Storm (for example turmeric)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP