Users Online Now: 2,176 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 973,357
Pageviews Today: 1,813,282Threads Today: 878Posts Today: 15,791
08:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How To Be Born Again With No Sin Gene/Mark Of The Beast Like Jesus And Without Dying!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 272)

I run out of the antifungus pills the past 3 days and the stupid va pharmacy takes its sweet ass time to send me my last monthly refill.

When i call them they dont have an option to speak to a real person which says a lot about their horrible customer service which is non existent.

I should get them next week but the past 2 days i feel some pressures in my head like the fungus is trying to attack me there.

I'll start taking cayenne pepper tincture and garlic as i learned they are very good antifungus.

I used to take cayenne pepper many years ago and it was awesome, the reason i didnt took it at all during my leukemia was that my platellets were very low and had a lot of bleeding through my hemorrhoid after taking serrapeptase and was worried cayenne pepper might do the same as it's also a blood thiner.

But i remembered when i used to take it i didnt have same bleeding problems serrapeptase gave me so i'll start taking it again.

This fungus=mark of the beast/gene is no joke man, i know now the only way to get rid of it is by killing the gene/genes where it comes from.
Thread: The Secret Relationship Between Diseases And Genes Exposed!

I read also how we all have fungus but the good bacteria and immune system keep it under control and when those 2 things go down fungus/candida etc starts overgrowing and creating all these problems.

By the way i just found out how i can edit my genes!

I used to think that it's only possible to newborns before they are born but now i know a way for adults too.

It's similar to the bone marrow transplant or car t cell therapy where they edit your bone marrow and put it back in you which then can kill all kinds of cancer when it's edited.

When you do a bone marrow transplant you get a new dna.
When you get a car t-cell therapy you get your own dna back but edited.

So if i was to know a doctor that would do what i told him, i could have him take samples of my bone marrow, then destroy the rest in my body like they do in bone marrow transplant, then edit the bone marrow samples like they do in car t cell therapy and during the editing process remove all evil genes!!!

Bam bam bam!

Then i would have superblood running through my veins and superbonemarrow!

No disease would ever be able to f*ck with me ever again!

I also suspected if the pure bone marrow and blood then rejects the tainted body(flesh and bones) which will still have the old corrupted dna and attacks it or do it harm etc.

But then i thought this.

The body is like a city, it's a structure, and the blood its citizens.

The citizens is the most important to be good people, if the structure was created by evil as long it cant corrupt the citizens again it's not necessary to get destroyed.

But i suspect it can be hard for someone who is good to live in a house where evil used to live.

But then again it's the same people that will live in the house/structure just purified/not corrupted anymore so the thought of them rejecting the structure like transplants do is less probable.

Long story short, i was against bone marrow transplant or car t cell therapy but if i knew a doctor that would purify my bonemarrow and blood from the mark of the beast i would sign up asap.
Thread: Sin Is The Evil Gene That Infected Humanity In Ancient Times!
Thread: Shazam 2019 Movie Decoded! Humans Put The Gene Editing Technology To Good Use And Purify Your Bloodlines! Cut Away The Tumor/Mark Of The Beast!!!

Funny how i have more chances of that to happen if i was to find a corrupt chinese doctor who would do anything for some money lol.

The irony how the same ones who corrupted humanity's genepool can be used to purify it as the "ethical", arrogant and know it all western brainwashed doctors dont like taking orders from their patients or risk losing their license, where most chinese doctors dont even have a license and do anything for money.

They already in china by the way are curing cancer and aids by killing genes! I have posted the news articles in the genes and diseases link/thread above.

So i could easily go there, play stupid and be like yeah while you kill these certain genes, kill some more, kill 'em all let god sort em out! lol

I dont trust any gene=program=genie=demon anymore so if it's possible to kill them all i would.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP