Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rock Springs Wyoming man starts GoFundMe to escape shit hole town
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been following this guy on a local Facebook page called sweetwater county rants and raves fo about a year.

First let me say that Rock Springs Wyoming is a screwed up place.
So this guy moves here and has aspergers and the whole town has just been brutal to him.
So he called them out on that Facebook page and said "if you hate me, pay me to leave!"

Its hilarious!

People have been absolutely brutal to this guy and I guess he even took it to the city council and they responded by trespassing him from city property.

I'm not sure what the whole story is but the stuff I have seen makes me cringe.

Anyway if you are interested in seeing what it's like when a guy with a couple disabilities like autism moves into a small town, then take a look at this guy.

For all of you who think you can flee to the hills in SHTF, this is probably how you will be recieved by the locals.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP