Users Online Now: 1,596 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 167,451
Pageviews Today: 279,769Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,649
03:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MUSLIMS, BUDHIST'S , HINDUS, ATHEISTS CATHOLICS, DEVIL WORSHIPPERS REPENT REPENT EVEN FROM UNBELIEF AND FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY TRUTH.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message John 14:6
THE Lord JESUS CHRIST SAID - “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 11:26
THE Lord JESUS CHRIST SAID -And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.

PS- IF YOU DONT HAVE JESUS CHRIST THEN KNOW SIMPLY THAT YOU DONT HAVE LIFE.

John 6:44-48
Jesus Christ The king said - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life.

JESUS CHRIST THE LORD IS THE SON OF GOD AND IS GOD TOO - The Lord Jesus Christ said - All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:18

WHAT AM SAYING IS REPENT, REPENT, REPENT ALL YOU MUSLIMS, BUDHIST'S , HINDUS, ATHEISTS, CATHOLICS, DEVIL WORSHIPPERS, HARE KRISHNA PEOPLE, MORMONS, JEHOVAH WITNESS SECT, MASONS, WICCANS, OCCULTIC PEOPLE , SECRET CULT PEOPLE YOU KNOW YOURSELVES SEE REPENT......and follow Jesus Christ the son of GOD and live follow Jesus Christ he is indeed the TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND THE VERY WAY.....this is a matter of fact follow Jesus christ....and you live...Jesus Christ is the son of GOD...Jesus Christ is the whole point ...am saying this for the sake of truth, ONLY...follow Jesus Christ ...Jesus Christ is the whole point....and yes hell fire is very real I have seen it. its real....heaven is real too...Jesus Christ IS THE WAY...he is the whole point for all this these things follow him...ONLY.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP