Users Online Now: 1,315 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 81,746
Pageviews Today: 152,788Threads Today: 65Posts Today: 1,117
02:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think I cracked part of the Bible? New verses, Read them and Remember (intro edit)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Psalm 119 contains 22 sections, each labled with one of 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet. I've been learning Hebrew Gematria (numerology) recently, so naturally I had to find some numeric pattern in this Hebrew Psalm.

Theres 176 verses
Factors of 176; 1, 2, 4, 8, 11, 16, 22, 44, 88, and 176

I decided to read every 1st 2nd 4th, etc. verse to get a new message. I started with the 11th, then 16th, then 8th. Those are the first and only 3 I recorded, but they are very powerful. (you can use each other factor similarly, I didn't record those because I have lots of work to do in this book!)

Here's what I got from every 11th verse:

Thy word have I hid in mine heart that I might not sin against thee. (11)
Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies. (22)
Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end. (33)
So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. (44)
I have remembered thy name, O Lord, in the night, and have kept thy law. (55)
Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments. (66)
Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight. (77)
Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth. (88)
I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. (99)
The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts. (110)
I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors. (121)
Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those who love thy name. (132)
Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delight. (143)
Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word. (154)
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. (165)
I have gone astray like a lost sheep: seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.(176)

Then i reversed it

I have gone astray like a lost sheep: seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.(176)
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. (165)
Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word. (154)
Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delight. (143)
Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those who love thy name. (132)
I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors. (121)
The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts. (110)
I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. (99)
Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth. (88)
Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight. (77)
Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments. (66)
I have remembered thy name, O Lord, in the night, and have kept thy law. (55)
So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. (44)
Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end. (33)
Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies. (22)
Thy word have I hid in mine heart that I might not sin against thee. (11)

It makes sense both ways, i have more hold on
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP